RAISING OUR WEB WITH MACROAVERAGE DREAMWEAVER
In HostingAragon always we tried to put the possible easiest things to our clients. For this reason, next we facilitated some to you detailed instructions of how publishing its Web using the wonderful publisher Web Dreamweaver de Macromedia.
Dreamweaver is one of the most popular programs to create webpages. In addition to this, we can raise, directly, the page and its archives, without needing using a client FTP. In the following tutorial, we are going to see as connect with our hosting to be able to raise the website of a easy and comfortable form. We are going to suppose that the version that we have installed is Dreamweaver MX, the most recent version.
1. If already we have created our website (joint of folders and archives that is going to compose our webpage), we must go to the menu Site and accede To administer Sites. (Figure 1)
2. It will appear to us the following window where we must do New click in and selecting Site. (Figure 2)
3. It will appear the following window, where it must select the eyelash Basic (a) and give a name him to his Website (b). As it explains to him in the assistant, a Website is a collection of archives and folders where the archives keep from a webpage lodged in a servant.
After defining the name, it clicks Following in (c). (figure 3)
4. In the following step, in the case of being developing a simple Web in HTML we will mark the option No, desire not to use a servant technology and will click in Following. (figure 4)
If on the contrary we are going to use some technology as asp, jsp¦ we will mark the square If, desire to use a servant technology and will see a one window with a drop-down one where diverse technologies used in the servers (a) are indicated to him. In case of to have used, in the development of its Web, some of these options, will have to select it to guarantee the correct operation of its Web, next it beats on following (b) (figure 5)
5. For the following window (figure 6):
a. We recommended to him that it selects the first option To publish local copies in my equipment and soon to load them to the servant when they are ready.
b. It selects the folder where the archives are stored that you are using to develop his webpage.
c. Click in Following
6. Now we are going to form the connection with its servant. (Figure 7) For it:
a. It selects the type of connection as FTP.
b. The name of its servant FTP writes (ftp.nombredesudominio.com).
c. It indicates the folder where are the necessary archives for
visualization of its webpage. In its servant httpdocs is called.
d. In connection and password FTP it will have to introduce the data FTP that you assigned
in the Control Panel of its hosting. If it has not changed them, they are the same
that it uses to accede to the Control Panel.
e. It clicks in Connection of test to verify that the configuration is
If it appears to him the following window, the connection is correct:
If, on the contrary, she appears to him this one or some similar:
- it must have some incorrect data.
or It reviews his data of access FTP in the configuration and Control Panel of the hosting previously realised.
- his servant still is not active
or Put yourself in touch with us.
- the name of its domain is not registered or it is not registered in our system
or He registers the name of his domain and/or puts themselves in touch with us stops to provide the IP to him of its servant (will thus accede, with this one, of temporary form instead of with ftp.nombredesudominio.com)
7. If the connection test has been satisfactory, it clicks in Following and it will appear to him the following screen to form the edition simultaneity of archives. This option must select it according to its criteria, forms to work, etc.
8. Finally, the final window will show the details to him of all the realised configuration. It clicks in Completed to conclude and, will appear to him, again, the small window from where we initiated all the process. It beats on Ready.
9. Now fijÃ©monos in the right part of the window of Dreamweaver, and we will see how it has appeared us a new bar of tools and the folder with the archives that we have defined as Website.
NOTE: It is possible that, following the configuration of the interface of Dreamweaver, they appear to him these details, elsewhere of the screen.
Then, in this bar of tools we must click in the indicated icon to be able to as much visualize the archives that we have, in the premises as in the servant, as a FTP (split screen in local and remote archives).
10. In this way, it will appear to us the split screen in two parts:
a. Website created in our local equipment (local Archives).
b. Remote archives (nonvisible still, because lack to realise the connection).
It is very probable that the part where they had to appear the remote archives, appears in target. This is due that lack to realise the connection with the servant to be able to visualize the content of httpdocs. In the following points, we explained as doing it.
11. In the bar of tools superior of the window where we were, we must click in the icon that simulates a connection in the form of plug. In any case, in the window that corresponds to the remote archives, the icon is indicated to us to clicar.
12. Of this form, if the realised configuration previously has been correct, it will have to appear to us the content of the folder httpdocs that we have in our servant.